Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sneaky and Underhanded

I was posting on my wife's computer and she decided to be sneaky and post on my blog while I was unaware. Here's what she thinks is funny to post on my blog. OBTW, better watch out:


I like to wear women's clothing. Sometimes when my wife is out, I go through her closet and try to find something that will fit. Unfortunately, her bras aren't big enough for me to wrap around my thick chest and I haven't figured out a way to buy myself one without drawing suspicion to myself. They'd probably just snag and pull out my chest hairs anyway. I also sneak into her makeup bag. Once I had to race upstairs to wipe off the blood red lipstick because she came home early. I blamed the red stain around my mouth on that Cinnamon Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste. She lauged at me. I was just relieved she didn't suspect a thing. I know I shouldn't tell my wife about my darkest secrets by posting them on the internet, but I just can't bring myself to tell her in person. I'm afraid she will leave me, and I just can't afford the child support and alimony now that we have five children. Children - I now have 5 of them I have to hide my secrets from. The crazy thing is, if you are still reading this, you will now discover that my wife is trying to teach me a lesson about blogging. Never EVER log into your account and leave it up on your wife's computer. There is just no telling what she will post on your account. There is a Sign Out link at the top right of the page. Try clicking on that, and then your wife won't be tempted to post silly things about you on the internet. Oh yes, and one last thing. My wife loves me very much!

3 comments:

Tina Newton said...

OMG!! I love it!! You can tell she has lived with you for a long time because our sick humor has rubbed off. I love you guys.

John Cowart said...

Be careful with that Cinnamon Crest, it'll give you away every time!

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Ummmmmmm...you've been off work and out of school for how many days now? There is NO excuse for not posting! You really should put the video games away for 20 minutes or so!